"I have a time-honored respect for the complexity of medical informatics.
My work specializes in engaging inspirational teams to deliver high quality technology solutions that improve individualized health outcomes."
Everglow by Aaron Chang
My thoughts on the topic of technology and healthcare transformation?
I believe in closely listening to the people who will be utilizing the technology solution. Innovation is simple and not confined to a box or specific pathways. In medicine it imperative that quality data standards are aligned to evidence based practice guidelines. The holy grail is to capture genomics, genetics, treatment and test data, along with patient submitted data to define the personalized profile in support of predictive or personalized medicine to meet the needs of each individual.
How do I think we can transform healthcare?
- Have skin in the game of your own health outcomes by providing digital tools and technology
- Connect care anytime and anywhere.
- System to incentivized healthy practice patterns
- Provider pay for value
- Activate communities
- Measure what matters most
- Accelerate real-world evidence
- Advance science
- Listening and learning from others
- Creating software solutions
- Working with strong teams
- Time to think